GoldMine Mobile Edition
Extend the power of GoldMine by turning your BlackBerry smartphone into a CRM business tool. GoldMine Mobile provides phone and email integration into GoldMine as well as Contact, Activity, and Opportunity management functionality. See how GoldMine Mobile Edition provides you anywhere, anytime access to GoldMine.
GoldMine Mobile Edition is a mobile sales application that allows your mobile users to access their essential customer and contact information, opportunity details, and daily calendaring activities.
Give your sales agents access to their most important sales information while they are out of the office traveling on business. GoldMine® Mobile Edition 3.0 works with your existing GoldMine® Premium or GoldMine® Corporate Edition infrastructure and runs on the ever popular BlackBerry® product line.
GoldMine® Mobile Edition is a mobile sales application that allows your mobile users to access their essential customer and contact information, opportunity details, and daily calendaring activities while they are disconnected from the office environment. The easy to use and easy to install mobile application allows employees in the field to improve their selling efforts through consistent sales processes and shared information to help shorten sales cycles and drive revenue growth.
Improve customer Satisfaction
Manage Deals Consistently
Leverage Your Existing Infrastructure
- Real Time Access Anywhere — GoldMine Mobile allows instant, remote access to mobile users using the widely popular BlackBerry devices. Remote access puts important sales information, such as, customer and contact information and daily calendaring activities, to where the mobile users need it most, on the frontlines.
- BlackBerry Device support — Research In Motion (RIM) is a leading designer and manufacturer of innovative wireless solutions, including the award-winning BlackBerry device. Usage of this device gives mobile users wireless access to email, daily activity management, contact management and much more.
- Phone & Email Integration — Leverage the power of GoldMine with your BlackBerry device by integrating the phone and email features of the BlackBerry directly into GoldMine. Screen pops from GoldMine give you instant access to key contact information, along with the ability to automatically create history records from your calls. Email integration allows you to create history records in GoldMine directly from the BlackBerry email client. GoldMine Mobile helps ensure that no email communication will be lost, especially when users are communicating with their clients remotely via BlackBerry devices.
- Online and Offline capabilities — Vital customer information is never lost because GoldMine Mobile users now have access to their information at anytime, even when a connection is not available. Mobile users can either work from the local sales data store when a connection is not available, or, when a wireless connection is accessible, remote users can access data in real time over the wireless network. Real-time sync maintains a single source of truth for all users.
- Wireless Installation and Security — GoldMine® Mobile removes the cost and complexity of a mobile sales deployment by removing the overhead it takes to manage remote systems. The installation is quick and painless and can be performed by the mobile user wirelessly. The application can be removed from the user by secure lease key security capabilities, and the server can control access to every remote employee, so no unwanted access will be granted.
- Configurability — GoldMine Mobile allows for easy configuration options on fields and records available on the mobile device. Consistent usage, whether it is in the office or on the road, is important to any sales user. Using GoldMine Mobile’s configuration tools, usage of the mobile application will be consistent and in-line with the configurations you may choose to deploy to the corporate edition.
- Customer Management and Daily Activity Management — Users have the ability to create, update and view all GoldMine customers, contacts and prospects via the BlackBerry device. Users can also view and edit their calendar meetings, appointments and to-do items with GoldMine Mobile Edition.
- Opportunity Management — Sales agents can manage their pipeline anywhere at anytime with GoldMine Mobile Edition. Using the opportunity management capabilities remote sales employees are kept abreast of any pipeline changes or additions, and are able to collaboratively sell with other sales team members. GoldMine Mobile edition real-time sync ensures coordination between members of your sales team so your mobile agents can get the sales support they need, close deals faster, and forecast more accurately.
GoldMine System Requirements
GoldMine Mobile Edition version 3.0.35 is compatible with GoldMine Premium Edition 8.0.1 – 8.0.3 or GoldMine Corporate Edition 7.5.1 or higher. GoldMine Mobile Edition version 4.0 is compatible with GoldMine Premium Edition 8.5 or higher.
Shared System Requirements
- Pentium 4 Class machine or equivalent VMware or Microsoft Virtual Server virtual machine
- 2.4 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 100 MB disk space for server, 2 KB additional disk space per user
For the Vaultus Server, we recommend one of the following:
- Windows Server 2003, Service Pack 1 or latest
BlackBerry Device Requirements
- OS 4.0 to 4.7
- Minimum 32 MB memory, 64MB recommended
- Color Display
GoldMine Mobile Edition Tour
- Learn how turn your BlackBerry into a powerful CRM and better manage your GoldMine contacts, - opportunities, activities and more.
Mobile CRM Whitepaper